Dec 31,2019Super Buckyball Tournament Will Launch Early Access on PC in 2020READ MORE
Sep 18,20192-HOUR COMMUNITY TEST FOR EUROPEAN REGION COMMENCE TONIGHT!READ MORE
Aug 23,2019Super Buckyball Tournament First Alpha Launching August 31 (Click 'READ MORE' To Download The Alpha)READ MORE
Jul 22,2019Super Buckyball Tournament gameplay revealed, alpha test coming soonREAD MORE
Jun 25,2019Super Buckyball Tournament launch Steam coming soon page, plan for early access in late 2019READ MORE
May 19,2019Super Buckyball Tournament will be attending E3 2019READ MORE
- How Can I Play The Game Early?Our first alpha will launch on August 31st, be sure to register on our website and download the game on Game Jolt https://gamejolt.com/games/sbt/407722 to try out the game!
- When will the game be released?Although there hasn’t been any release date announcement yet, Super Buckyball Tournament is set to release in 2020 via PC Early Access.
- Which platforms will SBT be available for?The game will be made available on PC first. However, we want to make it to other platforms upon official release, including Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch.
- Are There Any Plans For The Number of Heroes and Stadiums?Players can expect up to 8 heroes and 3 stadiums when the game hits Early Access.
- Game Modes For SBT?The game currently supports 3V3 online quickplay, other regular game modes like ranks will be added shortly after launch. We're also exploring the possibility for more game modes such as 4v4, 2v2, Basketball and Tennis in future updates so be sure to stay tuned.
Site and contents copyright 2012-2019 to Pathea Games. All rights reserved.